Knowing your server "on the go" has never been easier! With the iHawk monitoring system, not only can you view the status of the servers you are monitoring; but you will also receive email alerts, push notifications and direct messages to your twitter account, whenever the server goes down or comes back up
* Receive push notifications and email alerts when a server goes down/up
* Receive server down/up alerts as direct messages to your twitter account (optional)
* Receive updates for up to 6 essential services(HTTP, PING, SMTP, DNS, SSH, FTP)
* Now available in English and German languages
* Know if your server gives you over 99% availability
* Receive response details for each service.
* You need an iHawk account before you can start monitoring your server. You can register an iHawk account through the iHawk Application or through our web version http://ihawk.mobi/ihawkmodule.
* Push Notifications will not work on a jailbroken iPhone
* To receive direct messages to twitter, you have to enter your twitter account details in the iHawk Application settings.